Diontae Johnson (toe) does not practice for Steelers
Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Diontae Johnson (toe) did not practice on Wednesday.
Johnson made exited Week 7 late after drawing a season-high 15 targets and catching a season-high 9 passes for 80 yards and 2 touchdowns. It was just the third time this season that Johnson was able to play more than 50.0 percent of the offensive snaps due to multiple ailments. In those three games, Johnson is averaging 12.7 targets with 7.7 receptions and 76.3 yards. Consider him questionable for Week 8 against the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday. JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) and Eric Ebron (elbow) also did not practice Wednesday, but those absences were likely more maintenance-related.
Johnson is averaging 16.8 FanDuel points in those three healthy games, which would be sixth-most among wide receivers. He's averaging the fewest yards per target (5.8) among any Steelers player with double-digit targets. The Ravens have the No. 4 pass defense in numberFire's advanced team rankings.
- Buccaneers' Ali Marpet (concussion) inactive again Monday night November 23rd, 2020
- Bengals officially place Joe Burrow (knee) on injured reserve November 23rd, 2020
- Vikings put Adam Thielen on COVID-19 list November 23rd, 2020
- Panthers: Christian McCaffrey (shoulder) still week-to-week November 23rd, 2020
- Julio Jones (hamstring) could be GTD for Falcons Week 12 November 23rd, 2020
- Mark Ingram ruled out for Ravens Week 12 after COVID-19 diagnosis November 23rd, 2020
- Steelers' Vance McDonald returning from Reserve/COVID-19 list November 23rd, 2020
- Steelers' Chase Claypool finds endzone once again in easy win over Jacksonville November 23rd, 2020
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson explodes for 12 catches and 111 yards in Week 11 win over Jaguars November 22nd, 2020
- Ben Roethlisberger on normal practice schedule for Steelers November 18th, 2020
- JuJu Smith-Schuster scores for Steelers in second straight November 16th, 2020
- Chase Claypool finds end zone twice in Steelers victory November 16th, 2020