Bears' Cole Kmet (back) limited on Wednesday
Chicago Bears tight end Cole Kmet was a limited participant in practice Wednesday ahead of the team's Week 8 game against the New Orleans Saints.
Kmet played well in Monday night's loss to the Los Angeles Rams, but it seems as though he was banged up during the course of the game. A limited session is certainly better than a full DNP, so perhaps it's not that serious. Keep an eye on his practice participation over the next couple days.
Our models project Kmet for 0.6 catches, 5.3 yards and 1.1 FanDuel points.
- Buccaneers' Ali Marpet (concussion) inactive again Monday night November 23rd, 2020
- Bengals officially place Joe Burrow (knee) on injured reserve November 23rd, 2020
- Vikings put Adam Thielen on COVID-19 list November 23rd, 2020
- Panthers: Christian McCaffrey (shoulder) still week-to-week November 23rd, 2020
- Julio Jones (hamstring) could be GTD for Falcons Week 12 November 23rd, 2020
- Mark Ingram ruled out for Ravens Week 12 after COVID-19 diagnosis November 23rd, 2020
- Nick Foles (hip) day-to-day during Bears' bye November 17th, 2020
- Chicago's Allen Robinson (knee) active for Week 10's contest against Vikings November 16th, 2020
- Bears promote Lamar Miller to active roster on Monday November 16th, 2020
- Bears' Cole Kmet (groin) questionable for Week 10 Monday Night Football November 14th, 2020
- Bears' Allen Robinson (knee) questionable for Week 10's contest against Minnesota November 14th, 2020
- Bears' David Montgomery (concussion) ruled out for Week 10's matchup against Vikings November 14th, 2020