Vikings may be without multiple starting corners versus Packers
The Minnesota Vikings could be without three of their top four cornerbacks in Week 8 against the Green Bay Packers on Sunday.
Mike Hughes (neck) and Holton Hill (foot) have both been absent from practice while Kris Boyd (hamstring, back) has been limited. The Vikings also placed Cameron Dantzler on the COVID-19 reserve list this week. It could wind up being a field day for Aaron Rodgers and Davante Adams in Week 8. Adams caught 14 passes on 17 targets for 156 yards and 2 touchdowns against the Vikings in the first game of the season.
Adams is the top overall wide receiver in numberFire's Week 8 fantasy rankings. Our models project him to draw 11.4 targets and score 16.7 FanDuel points with a salary of $9,100. The Vikings have the No. 20 pass defense in our advanced team rankings.
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ankle) doubtful for Week 3's game against Dolphins September 24th, 2021
- Bengals' Tee Higgins (shoulder) doubtful for Week 3's clash with Steelers September 24th, 2021
- Kenny Golladay (hip) listed as questionable on Giants' Week 3 injury report September 24th, 2021
- Reich: Carson Wentz (ankle) game-time decision for Colts' Week 3 contest against Titans September 24th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Diontae Johnson (knee) ruled out for Week 3's game against Bengals September 24th, 2021
- Minnesota's Dalvin Cook (ankle) questionable for Week 3's matchup against Seattle September 24th, 2021
- Tyreek Hill goes for 201 all-purpose yards in Chiefs' wild win September 12th, 2021
- Kyler Murray dominates Titans in Cardinals' blowout victory September 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (oblique) practices in full Thursday September 9th, 2021
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) logs full practice on Wednesday September 8th, 2021
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (oblique) limited on Wednesday September 8th, 2021
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) expected to play in Week 1 September 6th, 2021