Tim Patrick (hamstring) still not practicing for Broncos
Denver Broncos wide receiver Tim Patrick (hamstring) did not practice Thursday.
Patrick was coming off back-to-back 100-yard efforts and had emerged as the Broncos' No. 1 receiver before picking up a hamstring injury last week. Jerry Jeudy and K.J. Hamler could draw more looks if Patrick is unavailable for Week 8 against the Los Angeles Chargers. DaeSean Hamilton and Tyrie Cleveland may also be asked to play more.
Patrick has the 11th-highest average depth of target (16.0 yards) among any receiver with at least a 50.0-percent offensive snap share. He leads the Broncos in receptions (5) and is tied for the team-lead in red-zone targets (8) and red-zone touchdowns (2). The Chargers have the No. 8 passing defense in numberFire's advanced team rankings.
- Rams' Sony Michel not guaranteed a larger role in Week 2 showdown with Colts September 18th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) ruled out for Week 2 September 18th, 2021
- Jets' Keelan Cole (knee) questionable for Week 2 clash with Patriots September 17th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (knee, foot) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) absent from practice again on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jerry Jeudy (ankle) probably out 6 weeks for Broncos September 15th, 2021
- K.J. Hamler joining Broncos' three-wide sets September 14th, 2021
- Broncos place Jerry Jeudy (ankle) on injured reserve September 14th, 2021
- Broncos veterans impressed by "great day" from Teddy Bridgewater September 13th, 2021
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (ankle) sidelined 4 to 6 weeks September 13th, 2021
- Fangio on Denver's Javonte Williams: 'We're not at all against playing him in any situation' September 6th, 2021