Saints' Michael Thomas (hamstring) officially ruled out for Week 8's game against Chicago
New Orleans Saints wide receiver Michael Thomas has been ruled out for Week 8's game against the Chicago Bears with a hamstring injury.
Thomas returned to practice on Thursday but will not recover in time to face the Bears in Week 8. He still has not seen the field since Week 1's win over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and his first game back may come against the same team in Week 9. Marquez Callaway (ankle) and Emmanuel Sanders (COVID-19) have also been ruled out, leaving Deonte Harris and Tre'Quan Smith as New Orleans top wide receivers to face the Bears.
The Saints are 5.5-point favorites over the Chicago Bears in Week 8. Their implied team total of 24.50 points is the ninth-highest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Cooper Kupp continues dominance in Rams' win against Tampa Bay September 26th, 2021
- Kareem Hunt paces Cleveland backs in dominant win over Chicago September 26th, 2021
- Mike Gesicki breaks out in Dolphins' overtime Week 3 loss September 26th, 2021
- Mike Williams scores twice in Chargers' Week 3 victory September 26th, 2021
- Chargers' Justin Herbert throws 4 touchdowns in upset win over Chiefs September 26th, 2021
- Josh Allen scores 5 touchdowns in Bills' blowout victory September 26th, 2021
- Saints' Tre'Quan Smith (hamstring) placed on injured reserve September 10th, 2021
- Saints' Tre'Quan Smith (hamstring) DNP Thursday September 9th, 2021
- Saints release Latavius Murray September 7th, 2021
- Michael Thomas (ankle) landing on Saints PUP list August 31st, 2021
- Jameis Winston reportedly named Saints' starter August 27th, 2021
- Saints' Adam Trautman's leg injury reportedly expected to be minor August 24th, 2021