Titans' Kristian Fulton (knee) ruled out versus Tyler Boyd, Bengals
Tennessee Titans defensive back Kristian Fulton (knee) will not play Week 8 against the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday.
Fulton is expected to miss multiple weeks after the second-round pick injured his knee during last Sunday’s loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers. His absence in Week 8 should make life easier for fellow rookie Joe Burrow and wideout Tyler Boyd.
Fulton owns the second-best defensive grade (58.8) and coverage grade (57.9) from Pro Football Focus among the Titans' corners. Boyd is the WR20 in numberFire's Week 8 fantasy rankings and our models project him for 12.2 FanDuel points.
- Jets' Keelan Cole (knee) questionable for Week 2 clash with Patriots September 17th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (knee, foot) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) absent from practice again on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Ravens' Marquise Brown (ankle) questionable for Week 2 clash with Chiefs September 17th, 2021
- Gruden: Raiders' Kenyan Drake not expected to have workhorse role after Josh Jacobs injury September 17th, 2021
- Titans cut Mike Badgley, elevate Randy Bullock September 14th, 2021
- Titans' Sam Ficken (groin) placed on injured reserve September 11th, 2021
- A.J. Brown (knee) returns to Titans' practice Thursday September 9th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (knee) DNP on Wednesday September 8th, 2021
- Titans activate Ryan Tannehill from COVID-19 list September 5th, 2021
- Titans' Brian Hill placed on injured reserve August 29th, 2021