Patriots' Stephon Gilmore (knee) questionable for Week 8's game against Buffalo
New England Patriots defensive back Stephon Gilmore is listed as questionable for Week 8's game against the Buffalo Bills with a knee injury.
After not practicing on Friday, Gilmore will carry the questionable tag into Week 8's showdown with the Bills. J.C Jackson, the Patriots' next best corner behind Gilmore, is also listed as questionable with a knee injury. Their status will have a major impact on the outlook for Josh Allen, Stefon Diggs, and John Brown for Week 8, with all three set to benefit if one or both of Gilmore and Jackson are inactive.
The Bills are 4.0-point favorites over the Patriots in Week 8. Their implied team total of 22.25 points is the eighth-lowest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- X-rays for Bucs' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) come back negative September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Giovani Bernard "day-to-day" with a sprained MCL September 27th, 2021
- Rams "hopeful" Darrell Henderson (ribs) will return for Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Scott Miller dealing with "pretty severe" turf toe September 27th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) considered week-to-week September 27th, 2021
- Josh Gordon planning to sign with Chiefs September 27th, 2021
- Pats' James White out indefinitely with hip subluxation injury September 27th, 2021
- Patriots' James White (hip) carted off field Sunday September 26th, 2021
- Damien Harris (finger) limited for Patriots on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Jonnu Smith (hip) active for Patriots in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Patriots' Rhamondre Stevenson inactive for Week 2 meeting with Jets September 19th, 2021
- Jonnu Smith (hip) limited for Patriots Thursday September 16th, 2021