Seahawks' Jamal Adams (groin) returns to practice on Friday
Seattle Seahawks defensive back Jamal Adams (groin) was limited in practice on Friday and is considered questionable for Week 8's game against the San Francisco 49ers.
Shaquill Griffin (concussion/hamstring) has been ruled out. Adams practiced on Friday after sitting out on Wednesday and Thursday and will carry the questionable tag into Sunday's game against the 49ers. Pete Carrol said Adams' participation in Friday's practice was a "real good sign" but there remains some reservation around letting him play after just a single practice.
The Seahawks are 2.5-point favorites over the 49ers in Week 8. Their implied team total of 28.0 points is the fourth-highest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Giants' Evan Engram (calf) returns to limited practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Washington's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Derek Carr (ankle) "ready to go" for Raiders' Week 3 showdown with Dolphins September 22nd, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Elijah Mitchell (shoulder) 'has chance' to play Sunday for San Francisco September 22nd, 2021
- Chris Carson scores twice for Seahawks in loss September 20th, 2021
- D'Wayne Eskridge (concussion) doubtful for Seahawks Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Rashaad Penny (calf) doubtful for Seahawks in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Seahawks' Rashaad Penny (calf) expected to miss "a few weeks" September 13th, 2021
- Tyler Lockett scorches Colts for 2 touchdowns in Seahawks Week 1 win September 12th, 2021
- Seahawks rule out Rashaad Penny (calf) for remainder of Week 1 September 12th, 2021