Eagles' Dallas Goedert (ankle) officially activated, will face Cowboys in Week 8
Philadelphia Eagles tight end Dallas Goedert has been activated off of injured reserve ahead of Sunday's Week 8 tilt against the Dallas Cowboys.
This comes as somewhat of a surprise, as the general consensus coming into the week was that the Eagles would wait until after the Week 9 bye to activate the third-year tight end. But it seems as though he's convinced the trainers he's ready to play, and he will suit up on Sunday Night Football against the Cowboys. Whether Goedert will receive a full workload remains to be seen, so Richard Rodgers' viability could sustain for another week.
Our models project Goedert for 4.0 catches, 43.0 receiving yards, 0.5 touchdowns and 9.0 FanDuel points.
- Cooper Kupp continues dominance in Rams' win against Tampa Bay September 26th, 2021
- Kareem Hunt paces Cleveland backs in dominant win over Chicago September 26th, 2021
- Mike Gesicki breaks out in Dolphins' overtime Week 3 loss September 26th, 2021
- Mike Williams scores twice in Chargers' Week 3 victory September 26th, 2021
- Chargers' Justin Herbert throws 4 touchdowns in upset win over Chiefs September 26th, 2021
- Josh Allen scores 5 touchdowns in Bills' blowout victory September 26th, 2021
- Eagles activate Zach Ertz off COVID-19 reserve list on Saturday September 25th, 2021
- Miles Sanders (chest) limited for Eagles Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Eagles' Zach Ertz tests positive for COVID-19 September 20th, 2021
- Eagles place Zach Ertz on COVID-19 reserve list September 20th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Zach Ertz (hamstring) not listed on Week 2's injury report against 49ers September 17th, 2021
- Zach Ertz (hamstring) limited participant in Eagles' Thursday practice September 16th, 2021