Baltimore's Marlon Humphrey (COVID-19) reportedly tests positive on Monday
Baltimore Ravens cornerback Marlon Humphrey reportedly revealed he tested positive for COVID-19 on Monday.
According to several reports, Humphrey missed last Wednesday's practice with an illness but tested negative for COVID-19. With contact tracing now being utilized, the Pittsburgh Steelers currently are not reporting any positive cases as of Monday. Expect updates for Baltimore's Week 9 matchup against the Indianapolis Colts if any new cases emerge.
On 51 targets this season, Humphrey has allowed 36 receptions for 317 yards and a reception percentage of 70.6%.
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ribs) "good to go" for Week 3 battle with Eagles September 24th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (groin) questionable for Week 3's showdown with Cleveland September 24th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) a game-time decision for Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (COVID-19) not expected to play in Week 3's game against Rams September 24th, 2021
- Jets' Tevin Coleman (illness) out for Week 3's matchup against Denver September 24th, 2021
- Baltimore's Lamar Jackson (illness) questionable for Week 3's contest against Detroit September 24th, 2021
- Baltimore's Lamar Jackson (illness) practicing on Friday September 24th, 2021
- Marquise Brown (ankle) active for Ravens Sunday night September 19th, 2021
- Ravens' Marquise Brown (ankle) questionable for Week 2 clash with Chiefs September 17th, 2021
- Baltimore's Marquise Brown (ankle) remains sidelined on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Ravens 'going to play all those guys' in four-man backfield September 15th, 2021