Andy Dalton (concussion) reportedly going on COVID-19 list, out for Cowboys again Week 9
Dallas Cowboys quarterback Andy Dalton (concussion) is being placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list and will not play Week 9 against the Pittsburgh Steelers, reports Todd Archer of ESPN.com.
Dalton may not even have been able to clear the concussion protocol in time, but now he's going to miss a second straight game either way. The Cowboys are reportedly considering starting Cooper Rush versus the Steelers after Ben DiNucci played so poorly Sunday night against the Philadelphia Eagles. The seventh-round pick completed 21-of-40 passes for 180 yards and lost a pair of fumbles.
DiNucci ranks last in Passing Net Expected Points per dropback out of every quarterback to make a start this season. numberFire's models project him for 14.4 FanDuel points versus the Steelers and he is the lowest-ranked quarterback in our Week 9 fantasy rankings.
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) unlikely to be "totally unleashed" against Washington in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jerry Jeudy (ankle) probably out 6 weeks for Broncos September 15th, 2021
- Ravens 'going to play all those guys' in four-man backfield September 15th, 2021
- Eagles list Miles Sanders (ankle/rest) as limited on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) DNP on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (back) expected to play in Week 1 September 12th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (back) questionable for Week 1 game against Rams September 10th, 2021
- Darnell Mooney (back) limited for Bears again Thursday September 9th, 2021
- Bears reportedly sign wide receiver Breshad Perriman to 1-year deal September 2nd, 2021
- Tarik Cohen (knee) placed on PUP list, to miss Bears' first 6 games August 31st, 2021
- Bears' Tarik Cohen (knee) uncertain for Week 1 clash with Rams August 29th, 2021