Ravens place seven players on reserve/COVID-19 list ahead of Week 9's game against Colts
The Baltimore Ravens placed seven players on the reserve/COVID-19 list on Tuesday after they were identified as close contacts of Marlon Humphrey, who tested positive.
Defensive backs DeShon Elliott and Terrell Bonds, along with linebackers Matt Judon, Patrick Queen, L.J. Fort, Malik Harrison, and Tyus Bowser have all been placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list. They will be unable to practice this week but could play in Week 9's game against the Indianapolis Colts if they pass five days of testing.
The Ravens are 3.0-point favorites over the Colts in Week 9. Their implied team total of 24.0 points is the tenth-lowest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Rams "hopeful" Darrell Henderson (ribs) will return for Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Scott Miller dealing with "pretty severe" turf toe September 27th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) considered week-to-week September 27th, 2021
- Josh Gordon planning to sign with Chiefs September 27th, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (neck) 'not quite there yet' for Colts September 27th, 2021
- Pats' James White out indefinitely with hip subluxation injury September 27th, 2021
- Ravens' Rashod Bateman (core) returning to practice ahead of Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Ravens' Lamar Jackson (illness) expected to play Sunday September 26th, 2021
- Baltimore's Lamar Jackson (illness) questionable for Week 3's contest against Detroit September 24th, 2021
- Baltimore's Lamar Jackson (illness) practicing on Friday September 24th, 2021
- Marquise Brown (ankle) active for Ravens Sunday night September 19th, 2021
- Ravens' Marquise Brown (ankle) questionable for Week 2 clash with Chiefs September 17th, 2021