Packers' Dexter Williams available for Thursday night's contest against San Francisco
Green Bay Packers running back Dexter Williams was placed on the team's active roster for Week 9's matchup against the San Francisco 49ers.
Williams was promoted from Green Bay's practice squad after the Packers were forced to place Jamaal Williams and and A.J. Dillion on the COVID-19 Reserve list earlier this week. If Aaron Jones is ruled out on Thursday night, expect Williams to see some early-down work behind Tyler Ervin.
Our models project the 23-year old to produce 24.7 scrimmage yards on 3.9 total touches.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Packers lock up Aaron Jones with 4-year contract March 14th, 2021
- Packers' Aaron Jones (chest) questionable to return to NFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Packers' AJ Dillon (quadricep) limited in practice Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Packers' Marcedes Lewis (knee) doesn't practice on Wednesday January 13th, 2021
- Green Bay's Jamaal Williams (quad) not listed on Week 17's injury report January 1st, 2021