Colts' Marcus Johnson (knee) downgraded Thursday
Indianapolis Colts wide receiver Marcus Johnson (knee) did not participate in Thursday's practice for Week 9 against the Baltimore Ravens.
Johnson was downgraded after being a full participant on Wednesday. It creates some uncertainty about Johnson's status for Sunday's game against the Ravens. Michael Pittman Jr. and Austin Dulan could potentially see more work if Johnson is unavailable. Johnson caught 2 passes on 4 targets for 39 yards last week on a season-high 48 offensive snaps. Johnson leads the Colts with six catches of 20-plus yards this year.
Johnson owns the sixth-highest average depth of target (17.4 yards) among receivers with at least 15 targets this season. However, the Ravens are the second-best defense in the league against explosive plays, according to Sharp Football Stats. They are allowing the eighth-fewest FanDuel points per game to the wide receiver position.
- Cooper Kupp continues dominance in Rams' win against Tampa Bay September 26th, 2021
- Kareem Hunt paces Cleveland backs in dominant win over Chicago September 26th, 2021
- Mike Gesicki breaks out in Dolphins' overtime Week 3 loss September 26th, 2021
- Mike Williams scores twice in Chargers' Week 3 victory September 26th, 2021
- Chargers' Justin Herbert throws 4 touchdowns in upset win over Chiefs September 26th, 2021
- Josh Allen scores 5 touchdowns in Bills' blowout victory September 26th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) done for the day September 26th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) questionable to return in Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Julio Jones leads Titans with 128 yards, 6 receptions September 20th, 2021
- Derrick Henry dominates for 3 scores in Titans' comeback victory September 19th, 2021
- Titans cut Mike Badgley, elevate Randy Bullock September 14th, 2021
- Titans' Sam Ficken (groin) placed on injured reserve September 11th, 2021