Raiders' Josh Jacobs (knee, illness) not practicing on Thursday
Las Vegas Raiders running back Josh Jacobs (knee, illness) was a non-participant in Thursday's practice.
Today's absence is more concerning after the Raiders decided to promote Theo Riddick to their active roster. In an underrated matchup against a Los Angeles Chargers' run defense ranked 21st in fantasy points allowed to running backs, expect Jalen Richard, Devontae Booker, and Riddick to form a committee on Sunday if Jacobs is ruled out.
Jacobs' current Week 9 projection includes 18.7 rushing attempts for 81.8 yards and 2.4 receptions for 19.3 yards.
- Colts' Carson Wentz reportedly sprained both ankles September 20th, 2021
- Rapoport: Andy Dalton has knee bone bruise, Week 3 status for Bears TBD September 20th, 2021
- Will Fuller (personal) returns to Dolphins' facility Monday September 20th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) considered day-to-day for Dolphins September 20th, 2021
- Steelers' Dionatae Johnson (knee) avoids long-term injury September 20th, 2021
- Mike Evans bounces back for Buccaneers with pair of scores September 20th, 2021
- Raiders' Derek Carr (ankle) questionable for Week 3 September 20th, 2021
- Henry Ruggs records 113 yards, touchdown for Raiders September 20th, 2021
- Gruden: Raiders' Kenyan Drake not expected to have workhorse role after Josh Jacobs injury September 17th, 2021
- Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) ruled out for Raiders in Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe, ankle) logs another DNP on Thursday September 16th, 2021