Las Vegas' Bryan Edwards (foot, ankle) full participant in Thursday's practice
Las Vegas Raiders wide receiver Bryan Edwards (foot, ankle) fully practiced on Thursday.
Edwards is on track to play in Week 9's matchup against the Los Angeles Chargers after missing extended time with foot and ankle injuries. In a probable committee role against numberFire's 11th ranked pass defense, our models project Edwards to see 2.4 targets.
Edwards' Week 9 projection includes 1.6 receptions for 21.4 yards at the FanDuel salary of $4,600.
- Derrick Henry dominates for 3 scores in Titans' comeback victory September 19th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski finds endzone twice in blowout victory September 19th, 2021
- Cooper Kupp goes for 163 yards, 2 touchdowns in Rams win September 19th, 2021
- Kyler Murray scores 4 times in wild Cardinals win September 19th, 2021
- Marquise Brown (ankle) active for Ravens Sunday night September 19th, 2021
- Texans' Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) ruled out of Week 3's game against Panthers September 19th, 2021
- Gruden: Raiders' Kenyan Drake not expected to have workhorse role after Josh Jacobs injury September 17th, 2021
- Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) ruled out for Raiders in Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe, ankle) logs another DNP on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Kenyan Drake gains 70 yards on 11 touches in Raiders debut September 14th, 2021