David Moore (ankle, back) absent from Seattle's Thursday practice
Seattle Seahawks wide receiver David Moore (ankle, back) was a non-participant in Thursday's practice.
Today's absence was noteworthy after Moore participated in full on Wednesday. In an underrated matchup against a Buffalo Bills' pass defense rated 27th by numberFire's power rankings, expect more targets to funnel towards Tyler Lockett and D.K. Metcalf if Moore is unable to play.
Lockett's current Week 9 projection includes 6.6 receptions for 76.2 yards on 8.8 targets while Metcalf's expectations stand at 5.9 receptions for 81.3 yards on 8.9 targets.
- Bucs' Scott Miller dealing with "pretty severe" turf toe September 27th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) considered week-to-week September 27th, 2021
- Josh Gordon planning to sign with Chiefs September 27th, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (neck) 'not quite there yet' for Colts September 27th, 2021
- Pats' James White out indefinitely with hip subluxation injury September 27th, 2021
- Ravens' Rashod Bateman (core) returning to practice ahead of Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Panthers to trade Dan Arnold to Jaguars September 27th, 2021
- Panthers' keep Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) off of injured reserve September 27th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Panthers' Robby Anderson provides 38 yards on 6 targets September 20th, 2021
- Zane Gonzalez signs deal with Panthers Tuesday September 14th, 2021
- Christian McCaffrey racks up 187 all-purpose yards in Week 1 win September 12th, 2021