Bills' Josh Norman (hamstring) out again for Week 9's game against Seattle
Buffalo Bills defensive back Josh Norman has been ruled out of Week 9's game against the Seattle Seahawks with a hamstring injury.
Norman will miss his third consecutive game with a hamstring injury. He failed to practice at all this week and his status remains uncertain for Week 10.
The Bills are 3.0-point underdogs against the Seattle Seahawks in Week 9. Their implied team total of 25.75 points is the tenth-highest team total on Week 9's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) unlikely to be "totally unleashed" against Washington in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jerry Jeudy (ankle) probably out 6 weeks for Broncos September 15th, 2021
- Ravens 'going to play all those guys' in four-man backfield September 15th, 2021
- Eagles list Miles Sanders (ankle/rest) as limited on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) DNP on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- 49ers' Brandon Aiyuk (hamstring) logs full practice on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- 49ers' Raheem Mostert undergoing season-ending knee surgery September 14th, 2021
- Elijah Mitchell 'stepped up' for 49ers in backfield quagmire September 13th, 2021
- 49ers' Raheem Mostert (knee) to miss around 8 weeks September 13th, 2021
- 49ers' Brandon Aiyuk "still learning how to be a pro" September 13th, 2021
- 49ers' Raheem Mostert (knee) will not return to Week 1 September 12th, 2021