Cardinals' Dre Kirkpatrick (thigh) ruled out for Week 9's clash with Dolphins
Arizona Cardinals defensive back Dre Kirkpatrick has been ruled out for Week 9's game against the Miami Dolphins with a thigh injury.
Kirkpatrick has been a full-time player for Arizona defense for most of their games this season, with snap counts of 67, 73, and 66 from Weeks 5 to 8. He is Pro Football Focus' 38th best cornerback against the run this season and their 171st in coverage. His absence could provide slightly easier matchups for the Dolphins passing options outside of DeVante Parker, who figures to be matched up with Patrick Peterson for much of this contest.
The Cardinals are 3.5-point favorites over the Dolphins in Week 9. Their implied team total of 26.50 points is the ninth-highest team total on Week 9's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Belichick: New England's Damien Harris 'can compete for the top role now' July 29th, 2021
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott (shoulder) diagnosed with muscle strain, exits practice early on Wednesday July 28th, 2021
- Raiders' Kenyan Drake placed on non-football injury list July 28th, 2021
- Jets' Chris Herndon working with second string July 28th, 2021
- Michael Carter opens camp with Jets' first team July 28th, 2021
- Raiders' Henry Ruggs focusing on playing stronger July 28th, 2021
- Chase Edmonds reportedly the favorite to be Cardinals' featured back July 8th, 2021
- Cardinals' Rondale Moore excelling at "making the first guy miss" June 21st, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray looking to run less this season June 10th, 2021
- Austin Dean starting for Cardinals Sunday afternoon April 11th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021