Raiders' Theo Riddick (illness) ruled out for Week 9
Las Vegas Raiders running back Theo Riddick will not play Sunday in the team's Week 9 game against the Los Angeles Chargers.
Riddick is dealing with an illness - perhaps the same one that fellow rusher Josh Jacobs is dealing with - and was added to the injury report late in the week. He won't be able to go, which means that Jalen Richard and Devontae Booker are the only guys available behind Jacobs.
The Chargers have been pretty average against opposing ground games so far this season, ranking 17th in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per pass play.
- Derrick Henry dominates for 3 scores in Titans' comeback victory September 19th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski finds endzone twice in blowout victory September 19th, 2021
- Cooper Kupp goes for 163 yards, 2 touchdowns in Rams win September 19th, 2021
- Kyler Murray scores 4 times in wild Cardinals win September 19th, 2021
- Marquise Brown (ankle) active for Ravens Sunday night September 19th, 2021
- Texans' Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) ruled out of Week 3's game against Panthers September 19th, 2021
- Gruden: Raiders' Kenyan Drake not expected to have workhorse role after Josh Jacobs injury September 17th, 2021
- Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) ruled out for Raiders in Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe, ankle) logs another DNP on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Kenyan Drake gains 70 yards on 11 touches in Raiders debut September 14th, 2021