Patriots' Ryan Izzo (hamstring) questionable for Monday's Week 9
New England Patriots tight end Ryan Izzo is considered questionable to play Monday in the team's Week 9 game against the New York Jets.
Izzo is dealing with a hamstring injury, one that kept him limited throughout the practice week. It's currently unclear how severe the ailment is, but for now, he should be considered likely to suit up. Backup Dalton Keene is also questionable, as he has a knee injury. They're the only two tight ends who could be available Monday.
Our models currently project Izzo for 1.4 caches, 16.1 receiving yards, 0.2 touchdowns and 3.2 FanDuel points.
- Kenny Golladay (hip) limited for Giants on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Miles Sanders (chest) limited for Eagles Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP for Jets on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) ruled out for remainder of Week 3 September 23rd, 2021
- Damien Harris (finger) limited for Patriots on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited again for Colts Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Danny Amendola (hamstring) to reportedly miss a couple weeks for Texans September 21st, 2021
- Culley: Houston's Davis Mills will start in Week 3's matchup against Panthers September 21st, 2021
- Texans place Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) on injured reserve September 21st, 2021
- Texans' Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) could miss four games September 20th, 2021
- Texans' Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) ruled out of Week 3's game against Panthers September 19th, 2021
- Texans' Davis Mills in for Tyrod Taylor in Week 2 September 19th, 2021