Alex Smith enters in place of injured Kyle Allen for Football Team
Washington Football Team quarterback Alex Smith has entered the team's Week 9 game against the New York Giants in place of the injured Kyle Allen.
Smith will make his second appearance of the season after Allen suffered a leg injury. Allen's injury looked bad, so Smith will likely play the rest of the game.
Smith completed 9 of 17 attempts for 37 yards the first time he filled in for Allen this season. He'll face a beatable Giants defense, but will have to do so behind a struggling offensive line.
- X-rays for Bucs' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) come back negative September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Giovani Bernard "day-to-day" with a sprained MCL September 27th, 2021
- Rams "hopeful" Darrell Henderson (ribs) will return for Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Scott Miller dealing with "pretty severe" turf toe September 27th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) considered week-to-week September 27th, 2021
- Josh Gordon planning to sign with Chiefs September 27th, 2021
- Washington's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shoulder) active for Football Team Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shoulder) upgraded for Football Team September 14th, 2021
- Football Team's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) "limited" Monday September 13th, 2021
- Washington's Ryan Fitzpatrick (hip) expected to miss 6-8 weeks September 13th, 2021
- Ryan Fitzpatrick (hip) lands on Football Team injured reserve September 13th, 2021