Patriots rule out Dalton Keene (knee) for Week 9 against Jets
New England Patriots tight end Dalton Keene will not play Monday night in the team's Week 10 game against the New York Jets.
Keene was listed as questionable heading into the weekend, as the young tight end continues to be hampered by a knee ailment. Unfortunately for him and the team, he won't be able to suit up in the divisional showdown. Ryan Izzo is the only other option at tight end, but his own status is in doubt due to a hamstring injury. Cam Newton may be severely shorthanded once again against the Jets.
Keene has just 1 catch for 8 yards on the year, having played just 1 game.
- Carson Wentz (ankles) expected to miss Colts game Sunday September 23rd, 2021
- Giants' Evan Engram (calf) returns to limited practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Washington's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Derek Carr (ankle) "ready to go" for Raiders' Week 3 showdown with Dolphins September 22nd, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Jonnu Smith (hip) active for Patriots in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Patriots' Rhamondre Stevenson inactive for Week 2 meeting with Jets September 19th, 2021
- Jonnu Smith (hip) limited for Patriots Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Damien Harris hits century mark, fumbles late in Patriots loss September 13th, 2021
- Patriots' Nelson Agholor (ankle) active for Week 1 September 12th, 2021
- Patriots' Nelson Agholor (ankle) questionable for Week 1 showdown with Miami September 10th, 2021