Titans' Adam Humphries remains in concussion protocol
Tennessee Titans wide receiver Adam Humphries is still in the concussion protocol, per head coach Mike Vrabel.
Humphries may be headed for a second consecutive absence when the Titans take on the Indianapolis Colts in Thursday night's Week 10 matchup. Kalif Raymond and Cameron Batson each played about a quarter of the offensive snaps last week without Humphries available but neither made an impact. The Titans will provide their final injury report for Week 10 on Wednesday.
Humphries drew at least 6 targets in each of his first four games but his target share shrank once A.J. Brown and Corey Davis were both healthy. The Colts are allowing the fifth-fewest receptions per game to the wide receiver position this season and they have the No. 7 pass defense in numberFire's advanced team rankings.
- Carson Wentz (ankles) expected to miss Colts game Sunday September 23rd, 2021
- Giants' Evan Engram (calf) returns to limited practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Derek Carr (ankle) "ready to go" for Raiders' Week 3 showdown with Dolphins September 22nd, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Elijah Mitchell (shoulder) 'has chance' to play Sunday for San Francisco September 22nd, 2021
- Washington's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shoulder) active for Football Team Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shoulder) upgraded for Football Team September 14th, 2021
- Football Team's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) "limited" Monday September 13th, 2021
- Washington's Ryan Fitzpatrick (hip) expected to miss 6-8 weeks September 13th, 2021
- Ryan Fitzpatrick (hip) lands on Football Team injured reserve September 13th, 2021