Patriots' Dalton Keene (knee) placed on injured reserve on Tuesday
New England Patriots tight end Dalton Keene (knee) was placed on the injured list on Tuesday after being inactive for Week 10's win over the New York Jets.
Keene, the 101st overall pick in this year's NFL draft, played 31 snaps for the Patriots in Week 7 and hadn't seen the field since. He will join fellow rookie tight end Devin Asiasi on injured reserve. In a corresponding move, the Patriots claimed former Arizona Cardinals tight end Jordan Thomas.
The Patriots are 7.0-point underdogs against the Ravens in Week 10. Their implied team total of 18.25 points is the lowest team total on Week 10's Sunday-Monday slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Broncos' Bradley Chubb (ankle) undergoing arthroscopic surgery September 21st, 2021
- Danny Amendola (hamstring) to reportedly miss a couple weeks for Texans September 21st, 2021
- 49ers adding Jacques Patrick to depleted backfield September 21st, 2021
- Cowboys "hopeful" Amari Cooper (ribs) can play Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson (knee) doing "better" after late-game scare Sunday September 21st, 2021
- Tomlin: Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger has a left pectoral injury September 21st, 2021
- Jonnu Smith (hip) active for Patriots in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Patriots' Rhamondre Stevenson inactive for Week 2 meeting with Jets September 19th, 2021
- Jonnu Smith (hip) limited for Patriots Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Damien Harris hits century mark, fumbles late in Patriots loss September 13th, 2021
- Patriots' Nelson Agholor (ankle) active for Week 1 September 12th, 2021
- Patriots' Nelson Agholor (ankle) questionable for Week 1 showdown with Miami September 10th, 2021