Adam Humphries (concussion) ruled out for Titans Thursday
Tennessee Titans wide receiver Adam Humphries is out for Week 10 against the Indianapolis Colts on Thursday night.
Humphries also missed last game. Kalif Raymond and Cameron Batson each played about a quarter of the offensive snaps last week without Humphries available but neither made an impact. A.J. Brown and Corey Davis will be Ryan Tannehill's primary targets again on Thursday night.
Humphries drew at least 6 targets in each of his first four games but his target share shrank once A.J. Brown and Corey Davis were both healthy. The Colts are allowing the fifth-fewest receptions per game to the wide receiver position this season and they have the No. 7 pass defense in numberFire's advanced team rankings.
- Colts' Carson Wentz reportedly sprained both ankles September 20th, 2021
- Rapoport: Andy Dalton has knee bone bruise, Week 3 status for Bears TBD September 20th, 2021
- Will Fuller (personal) returns to Dolphins' facility Monday September 20th, 2021
- Henry Ruggs records 113 yards, touchdown for Raiders September 20th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) considered day-to-day for Dolphins September 20th, 2021
- Steelers' Dionatae Johnson (knee) avoids long-term injury September 20th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shoulder) active for Football Team Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shoulder) upgraded for Football Team September 14th, 2021
- Football Team's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) "limited" Monday September 13th, 2021
- Washington's Ryan Fitzpatrick (hip) expected to miss 6-8 weeks September 13th, 2021
- Ryan Fitzpatrick (hip) lands on Football Team injured reserve September 13th, 2021
- Washington confirms Taylor Heinicke as Thursday starter September 13th, 2021