Jaguars' Devine Ozigbo (hamstring) still not practicing Wednesday
Jacksonville Jaguars running back Devine Ozigbo did not practice Wednesday ahead of the team's Week 10 game against the Green Bay Packers.
Ozigbo has played just one game this season due to his hamstring injury, and it seems as though he's destined to miss another one this Sunday. The young rusher figured to share some of the workload with James Robinson, but he hasn't stayed healthy long enough to make any impact.
The Packers currently rank 23rd in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per rush play.
- Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) ruled out for Raiders in Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Zach Ertz (hamstring) not listed on Week 2's injury report against 49ers September 17th, 2021
- Packers shutting down Za'Darius Smith (back) 'for a while' September 17th, 2021
- Buffalo's Emmanuel Sanders (hamstring) fully practices on Friday September 17th, 2021
- 49ers: Brandon Aiyuk Week 1 usage due to hamstring tweak September 17th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Meyer: Jaguars' D.J. Chark (hand) will be ready for Week 1 August 31st, 2021
- Jacksonville's Marvin Jones (shoulder) 'expected to be full-go' for regular season opener August 25th, 2021
- Jaguars place Travis Etienne (foot) on injured reserve August 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jaguars' Travis Etienne suffered Lisfranc injury August 24th, 2021
- Travis Etienne (foot) questionable to return to Jags' Monday night game August 23rd, 2021
- Jaguars' Trevor Lawrence poised and comfortable in preseason debut August 15th, 2021