Raiders' Theo Riddick (illness) taken off injury report to start Week 10
Las Vegas Raiders running back Theo Riddick has been removed from the team's injury report to begin the week.
Riddick was held out of Sunday's win over the Los Angeles Chargers due to an illness, but it seems as though the veteran scatback is fully recovered and ready to go. He won't have a large role barring injuries to the rest of the position group, but Riddick should be out there against the Denver Broncos.
Denver currently ranks 10th in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per pass play.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Rapoport: Raiders reportedly release offensive guard Richie Incognito March 6th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Raiders' Jason Witten retiring from football January 27th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs avoids DUI charge January 11th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs arrested on DUI charges January 4th, 2021
- Raiders' Jalen Richard placed on Reserve/COVID-19 list Wednesday December 30th, 2020