Raiders' Theo Riddick (illness) taken off injury report to start Week 10
Las Vegas Raiders running back Theo Riddick has been removed from the team's injury report to begin the week.
Riddick was held out of Sunday's win over the Los Angeles Chargers due to an illness, but it seems as though the veteran scatback is fully recovered and ready to go. He won't have a large role barring injuries to the rest of the position group, but Riddick should be out there against the Denver Broncos.
Denver currently ranks 10th in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per pass play.
- T.J. Hockenson leads Lions, scores again September 21st, 2021
- Lions' Amon-Ra St. Brown records 18 yards September 21st, 2021
- Packers' Robert Tonyan scores first touchdown September 21st, 2021
- Lions' Quintez Cephus scores early in loss September 21st, 2021
- Green Bay uses A.J. Dillon sparingly in win September 21st, 2021
- Davante Adams paces Packers in victory September 21st, 2021
- Raiders' Derek Carr (ankle) questionable for Week 3 September 20th, 2021
- Henry Ruggs records 113 yards, touchdown for Raiders September 20th, 2021
- Gruden: Raiders' Kenyan Drake not expected to have workhorse role after Josh Jacobs injury September 17th, 2021
- Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) ruled out for Raiders in Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe, ankle) logs another DNP on Thursday September 16th, 2021