Austin Hooper (appendix) practicing fully for Browns
Cleveland Browns tight end Austin Hooper (appendicitis) is practicing in full for Week 10 against the Houston Texans.
The Browns have already confirmed that Hooper will return to the field on Sunday for the first time since Week 6. He averaged 7.7 targets, 5.0 receptions, and 47.7 yards in the three games prior to injuring his appendix. Hooper's return will likely take snaps from Harrison Bryant and David Njoku.
Hooper is the No. 3 overall tight end in numberFire's Week 10 fantasy rankings. Our models project him to score 8.8 FanDuel points against a Texans defense allowing the 10th-most FanDuel points per game to the position. Hooper has a salary of $5,100 on FanDuel's Week 10 main slate.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) active Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Browns activate LG Joel Bitonio from reserve/COVID-19 list January 15th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) doesn't practice on Thursday January 14th, 2021
- Denzel Ward activated for Browns ahead of Divisional Round January 13th, 2021
- Browns' Jack Conklin (hamstring) considered day-to-day January 11th, 2021