Giants' Devonta Freeman (ankle) DNP on Friday
New York Giants running back Devonta Freeman (ankle) was a non-participant in Friday's practice.
Freeman is not expected to play in Week 10's divisional showdown against the Philadelphia Eagles after leaving Thursday's practice with an aggravated ankle injury. In a tough matchup against a Philadelphia defense ranked ninth in fantasy points allowed to running backs, expect Wayne Gallman to play an increased role on Sunday.
Gallman's current Week 10 projection includes 8.9 rushing attempts for 35.7 yards and 1.5 receptions for 9.6 yards.
- Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) questionable for Sunday's clash with Tampa Bay January 15th, 2021
- Saints list Latavius Murray (quad) as questionable for Sunday's Divisional playoff contest against Buccaneers January 15th, 2021
- Mike Evans (knee) hoping to be closer to 100 percent for Buccaneers in Divisional Round January 15th, 2021
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) listed as questionable on Kansas City's Divisional playoff injury report January 15th, 2021
- Browns activate LG Joel Bitonio from reserve/COVID-19 list January 15th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) ruled out for Sunday's Divisional playoff matchup against Browns January 15th, 2021
- Giants' Golden Tate (calf) inactive as expected for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Giants list Golden Tate (calf) as doubtful in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Giants' Golden Tate (calf) practicing on side Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Sterling Shepard scores for Giants in season-best showing December 28th, 2020
- Giants' Daniel Jones (ankle, hamstring) active for Week 16 December 27th, 2020
- Giants' Daniel Jones (ankle, hamstring) to start in Week 16 December 26th, 2020