Packers list Robert Tonyan (ankle) as questionable for Week 10
Green Bay Packers tight end Robert Tonyan (ankle) is questionable to play in Week 10's contest against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Tonyan's injury is a little worrisome after the Packers' tight end was forced to miss Friday's practice with an ankle injury. Expect Jace Sternberger to play more snaps against a Jaguars' defense ranked 30th in fantasy points allowed to tight ends if Tonyan is ruled out.
Tonyan's current Week 10 projection includes 2.5 receptions for 29.1 yards on 3.7 targets.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Packers lock up Aaron Jones with 4-year contract March 14th, 2021
- Packers' Aaron Jones (chest) questionable to return to NFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Packers' AJ Dillon (quadricep) limited in practice Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Packers' Marcedes Lewis (knee) doesn't practice on Wednesday January 13th, 2021
- Green Bay's Jamaal Williams (quad) not listed on Week 17's injury report January 1st, 2021