Bears' David Montgomery (concussion) ruled out for Week 10's matchup against Vikings
Chicago Bears running back David Montgomery (concussion) will not play in Week 10's game against the Minnesota Vikings.
Montgomery will miss Monday night's divisional contest against the Vikings after suffering a concussion in Week 9. Expect Ryan Nall and Cordarrelle Patterson to play increased roles against numberFire's 17th ranked run defense.
Nall's current Week 10 projection includes 6.1 rushing attempts on 26.0 yards and 1.1 receptions for 7.1 yards.
- Colts' Carson Wentz reportedly sprained both ankles September 20th, 2021
- Will Fuller (personal) returns to Dolphins' facility Monday September 20th, 2021
- Henry Ruggs records 113 yards, touchdown for Raiders September 20th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) considered day-to-day for Dolphins September 20th, 2021
- Steelers' Dionatae Johnson (knee) avoids long-term injury September 20th, 2021
- Mike Evans bounces back for Buccaneers with pair of scores September 20th, 2021
- Rapoport: Andy Dalton has knee bone bruise, Week 3 status for Bears TBD September 20th, 2021
- Bears' Justin Fields filling in for Andy Dalton (questionable, knee) September 19th, 2021
- Bears' Andy Dalton (knee) headed to locker room; Justin Fields in at quarterback September 19th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (back) expected to play in Week 1 September 12th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (back) questionable for Week 1 game against Rams September 10th, 2021
- Darnell Mooney (back) limited for Bears again Thursday September 9th, 2021