Bills' Tyler Kroft placed on Reserve/COVID-19 list Saturday; out Week 10
Buffalo Bills tight end Tyler Kroft was placed on the Reserve/COVID-19 list Saturday.
Kroft was considered a high-risk player due to his close contact with cornerback Josh Norman, who tested positive. He'll now miss at least the team's Week 10 game against the Arizona Cardinals - the Bills are on a bye in Week 11, so the absence may be limited to just one game. Dawson Knox will likely see an even larger portion of the tight end snaps in the offense, and Lee Smith will likely bump up to the backup role.
In 9 games this season, Kroft has 12 catches for 119 yards and 3 touchdowns.
- Amari Cooper (ribs) turns in limited session for Cowboys September 23rd, 2021
- Rams holding Darrell Henderson out with rib injury September 23rd, 2021
- Dalvin Cook (ankle) absent for Vikings again September 23rd, 2021
- Trey Sermon (concussion) in non-contact jersey again for 49ers September 23rd, 2021
- Carson Wentz (ankles) expected to miss Colts game Sunday September 23rd, 2021
- Giants' Evan Engram (calf) returns to limited practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Jets' Denzel Mims inactive for Week 2 showdown with New England September 19th, 2021
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (groin) inactive for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Jets' Keelan Cole (knee) questionable for Week 2 clash with Patriots September 17th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) limited for Jets Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (COVID) could return for Jets in Week 2 September 13th, 2021