Bills' John Brown suffers knee injury in Week 10 loss to Cardinals
Buffalo Bills wide receiver John Brown suffered a knee injury during Week 10's 32-20 loss to the Arizona Cardinals.
Brown injured his knee on a catch late in the fourth quarter and did not return to the game. Brown came down awkwardly after making an impressive catch that was called back due to a penalty on the Bills. The extent of Brown's injury is unknown, but more information should be coming early in the week. Thankfully, the Bills are on bye in Week 11, providing Brown will additional time to recover.
Brown caught 6 of 8 targets for 72 yards in Week 10.
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty (ankle) placed on injured reserve September 25th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (Covid-19) officially ruled out for Week 3 September 25th, 2021
- Dolphins place Tua Tagovailoa (broken ribs) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 6 September 25th, 2021
- Eagles activate Zach Ertz off COVID-19 reserve list on Saturday September 25th, 2021
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ankle) doubtful for Week 3's game against Dolphins September 24th, 2021
- Josh Jacobs (ankle) registers DNP for Raiders again September 23rd, 2021
- Derek Carr (ankle) "ready to go" for Raiders' Week 3 showdown with Dolphins September 22nd, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ankle) DNP on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Raiders' Derek Carr (ankle) questionable for Week 3 September 20th, 2021
- Henry Ruggs records 113 yards, touchdown for Raiders September 20th, 2021