Bears promote Lamar Miller to active roster on Monday
Chicago Bears running back Lamar Miller was promoted to the team's active roster for Week 10's matchup against the Minnesota Vikings.
Miller is on track to make his Bears' debut after David Montgomery was ruled out with a concussion. In a probable committee role against numberFire's 17th ranked run defense, our models project Miller to score 4.0 FanDuel points.
Miller's current Week 10 projection includes 5.1 rush attempts for 20.9 yards and 0.8 receptions for 5.3 yards.
- Colts "confident" Parris Campbell (abdomen) will play in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Colts' Michael Pittman Jr. (ankle) expected to play Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- D'Wayne Eskridge (concussion) doubtful for Seahawks Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Elijah Mitchell "expected" to lead 49ers' backfield Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Rashaad Penny (calf) doubtful for Seahawks in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Rams' Sony Michel not guaranteed a larger role in Week 2 showdown with Colts September 18th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shoulder) active for Football Team Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shoulder) upgraded for Football Team September 14th, 2021
- Football Team's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) "limited" Monday September 13th, 2021
- Washington's Ryan Fitzpatrick (hip) expected to miss 6-8 weeks September 13th, 2021
- Ryan Fitzpatrick (hip) lands on Football Team injured reserve September 13th, 2021
- Washington confirms Taylor Heinicke as Thursday starter September 13th, 2021