Greg Olsen (foot) on Seahawks Week 11 injury report
Seattle Seahawks tight end Greg Olsen (foot) is listed as a limited participant on the practice report for Thursday's Week 11 game against the Arizona Cardinals.
The Seahawks consistently manage Olsen's reps throughout the week but he continues to play in every game and that shouldn't change this week. He caught 2 passes on 4 targets for 33 yards this past Sunday while playing 48-of-67 offensive snaps, most among Seattle's tight ends. Olsen, Will Dissly, and Jacob Hollister have all led the Seahawks in snap share in one of the past three games.
Olsen is the TE19 in numberFire's Week 11 fantasy rankings and has a salary of $6,500 on Thursday's slate. Our models project him for 3.9 targets and 5.3 FanDuel points. The Cardinals are allowing the eighth-fewest FanDuel points per game to the tight end position this season.
- Kenny Golladay (hip) limited for Giants on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Miles Sanders (chest) limited for Eagles Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP for Jets on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) ruled out for remainder of Week 3 September 23rd, 2021
- Damien Harris (finger) limited for Patriots on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited again for Colts Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Chris Carson scores twice for Seahawks in loss September 20th, 2021
- D'Wayne Eskridge (concussion) doubtful for Seahawks Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Rashaad Penny (calf) doubtful for Seahawks in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Seahawks' Rashaad Penny (calf) expected to miss "a few weeks" September 13th, 2021
- Tyler Lockett scorches Colts for 2 touchdowns in Seahawks Week 1 win September 12th, 2021
- Seahawks rule out Rashaad Penny (calf) for remainder of Week 1 September 12th, 2021