Takk McKinley fails Bengals physical
Former Falcons defensive lineman Takk McKinley has reportedly failed his physical with the Cincinnati Bengals and will revert back to waivers.
McKinley was claimed by the Bengals last Wednesday but will revert back to waivers after failing his physical for an undisclosed reason. The former first round pick was also claimed by the Las Vegas Raiders, Cleveland Browns, and San Francisco 49es when he was on waivers last week. All three of those teams will have another opportunity to claim McKinley, who is owed just $875,000 over the rest of the season. Among those three teams, the 49ers currently have the highest spot in the claim order, followed by the Browns, then the Raiders. According to NBC Sports' Matt Maiocco, the 49ers are planning to place another claim on McKinley.
McKinley has played just 85 snaps so far this season and is graded as Pro Football Focus' 37th best edge defender.
- D'Andre Swift (groin) officially questionable for Monday night September 19th, 2021
- Colts "confident" Parris Campbell (abdomen) will play in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Colts' Michael Pittman Jr. (ankle) expected to play Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- D'Wayne Eskridge (concussion) doubtful for Seahawks Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Elijah Mitchell "expected" to lead 49ers' backfield Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Rashaad Penny (calf) doubtful for Seahawks in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Anthony Schwartz (knee) limited again for Browns Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Odell Beckham (knee) ruled out again for Browns in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Nick Chubb scores twice in Browns' Week 1 loss September 12th, 2021
- Browns rule out Odell Beckham Jr. (knee) for Week 1 September 12th, 2021
- Odell Beckham Jr. (knee) a game-time decision for Browns Week 1 September 12th, 2021
- Browns' Odell Beckham (knee) questionable for season opener against Chiefs September 10th, 2021