49ers' Deebo Samuel (hamstring) could return for Week 12's clash with Rams
San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Deebo Samuel (hamstring) has a chance to return for Week 12's game against the Los Angeles Rams, after the team's Week 11 bye.
Kyle Shanahan said he is "hopeful" Deebo Samuel will be available for Week 12's game, along with Raheem Mostert (ankle) and Tevin Coleman (knee). Samuel has been inactive since injuring his hamstring during Week 7's win over the New England Patriots. His return would be a major boost for the 49ers' passing game, but he could draw a difficult matchup against Jalen Ramsey and the Rams in his first game back. Assuming he's active, our models expect Samuel to see 7.2 targets in Week 12.
Samuel's Week 12 projection includes 4.7 receptions, 62.9 yards, 0.32 touchdowns, and 11.1 FanDuel points.
- Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster (rib) ruled out for remainder of Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) officially inactive for Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (ankle) officially inactive for Week 3's clash with Seahawks September 26th, 2021
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (groin) inactive for Week 3's game against Denver September 26th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ankle) out for Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Preston Williams inactive for Dolphins in Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty (ankle) placed on injured reserve September 25th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon cleared for Week 3 clash with Packers September 24th, 2021
- San Francisco's Elijah Mitchell (shoulder) doubtful for Week 3's game against Packers September 24th, 2021
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (shoulder) missing from practice September 23rd, 2021
- Trey Sermon (concussion) in non-contact jersey again for 49ers September 23rd, 2021
- Elijah Mitchell (shoulder) 'has chance' to play Sunday for San Francisco September 22nd, 2021