49ers' Deebo Samuel (hamstring) could return for Week 12's clash with Rams
San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Deebo Samuel (hamstring) has a chance to return for Week 12's game against the Los Angeles Rams, after the team's Week 11 bye.
Kyle Shanahan said he is "hopeful" Deebo Samuel will be available for Week 12's game, along with Raheem Mostert (ankle) and Tevin Coleman (knee). Samuel has been inactive since injuring his hamstring during Week 7's win over the New England Patriots. His return would be a major boost for the 49ers' passing game, but he could draw a difficult matchup against Jalen Ramsey and the Rams in his first game back. Assuming he's active, our models expect Samuel to see 7.2 targets in Week 12.
Samuel's Week 12 projection includes 4.7 receptions, 62.9 yards, 0.32 touchdowns, and 11.1 FanDuel points.
- Packers' Jace Sternberger suspended first two games of 2021 June 10th, 2021
- Kyle Rudolph (foot) expected to be ready for Giants' training camp June 10th, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray looking to run less this season June 10th, 2021
- McCarthy: Cowboys' Michael Gallup has been 'moved around some and in the slot' this offseason June 10th, 2021
- Ravens sign Gus Edwards to 2-year extension June 7th, 2021
- DeVante Parker "moving around" in the Dolphins' formation June 7th, 2021
- San Francisco's Trent Williams (elbow) out for Week 17's contest against Seahawks December 28th, 2020
- Brandon Aiyuk out for 49ers' finale with high-ankle sprain December 28th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (foot) active for Week 16 December 26th, 2020
- 49ers officially place Nick Mullens (elbow) on injured reserve December 25th, 2020
- 49ers activate George Kittle (foot) from injured reserve, available for Week 16's game against Cardinals December 24th, 2020
- 49ers sign Josh Rosen from Tampa Bay's practice squad December 22nd, 2020