Tevin Coleman (knee) may be ready for 49ers after bye
San Francisco 49ers head coach Kyle Shanahan is hopeful that running back Tevin Coleman (knee) will be available after the bye for Week 12 against the Los Angeles Rams.
Shanahan is hopeful that he will get both Coleman and Raheem Mostert (ankle) back after the bye. Coleman hasn't played since Week 8 and Mostert has been out since Week 6. The 49ers just placed JaMycal Hasty on injured reserve with a broken collarbone, so the bye comes at a convenient time. Coleman and Jerick McKinnon will likely operate in change-of-pace roles behind Mostert when all three backs are healthy.
The 49ers have been held under 60 rushing yards in three straight games after gaining over 90 yards and averaging 137.7 in each of the first seven contests. Coleman is averaging the third-fewest rushing yards per attempt (2.4) out of every back with at least 20 carries this season. He also ranks fourth-worst in that group in Rushing Net Expected Points per carry.
- Bills' Zack Moss officially active for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Jonnu Smith (hip) active for Patriots in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Patriots' Rhamondre Stevenson inactive for Week 2 meeting with Jets September 19th, 2021
- Colts' Michael Pittman (ankle) active for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Trey Sermon officially active for 49ers in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) ruled out for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Jets' Denzel Mims inactive for Week 2 showdown with New England September 19th, 2021
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (groin) inactive for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Jets' Keelan Cole (knee) questionable for Week 2 clash with Patriots September 17th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) limited for Jets Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (COVID) could return for Jets in Week 2 September 13th, 2021
- Jets losing top OL Mekhi Becton (knee) 4-6 weeks September 13th, 2021