Jake Luton set to start for Jaguars again Week 11
Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback Jake Luton will start again Week 11 against the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday.
Jaguars head coach Doug Marrone said Gardner Minshew (thumb) needs another week, so Luton will make a third start. He completed 18-of-35 passes for 169 yards with a touchdown and a pick in a Week 10 loss to a Green Bay Packers defense that was missing two of its top defensive backs in Jaire Alexander and Kevin King. Luton will have a much tougher draw versus the Steelers this upcoming Sunday. D.J. Chark (17) and Chris Conley (16) are the only two players with double-digit targets between Luton's two starts.
Luton is averaging 16.1 FanDuel points through two starts. He is the QB27 in numberFire's Week 11 fantasy rankings and projected for 14.5 FanDuel points. The Steelers are allowing the fifth-fewest FanDuel points per game to quarterbacks this season (16.4).
- D'Andre Swift (groin) officially questionable for Monday night September 19th, 2021
- Colts "confident" Parris Campbell (abdomen) will play in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Colts' Michael Pittman Jr. (ankle) expected to play Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Elijah Mitchell "expected" to lead 49ers' backfield Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Rams' Sony Michel not guaranteed a larger role in Week 2 showdown with Colts September 18th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) ruled out for Week 2 September 18th, 2021
- D'Wayne Eskridge (concussion) doubtful for Seahawks Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Rashaad Penny (calf) doubtful for Seahawks in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Seahawks' Rashaad Penny (calf) expected to miss "a few weeks" September 13th, 2021
- Tyler Lockett scorches Colts for 2 touchdowns in Seahawks Week 1 win September 12th, 2021
- Seahawks rule out Rashaad Penny (calf) for remainder of Week 1 September 12th, 2021
- Seahawks' Rashaad Penny (calf) limited Thursday September 9th, 2021