Seahawks' Tyler Lockett (knee) DNP again on Tuesday
Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Tyler Lockett did not practice on Tuesday with a knee injury.
Lockett is dealing with a "bit of a knee sprain" according to Pete Carroll and missed his second consecutive practice on Tuesday. Wednesday's practice report will be crucial for Lockett, as an upgrade to limited would provide some optimism for his availability for Thursday's game against the Arizona Cardinals. If he is active, our models project Lockett for 8.7 targets in Week 11.
The Seahawks are 3.5-point favorites over the Cardinals in Week 11. They have an implied team total of 30.50 points. Our models project Lockett for 14.2 FanDuel points and he is the WR7 in our weekly rankings.
- Trey Sermon to be active Sunday for 49ers September 17th, 2021
- Will Fuller (personal) will not play for Dolphins in Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Giants' Nick Gates fractures leg in first quarter Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Pharaoh Brown (shoulder, ankle) DNP for Houston Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Steelers' Eric Ebron (hamstring) DNP Thursday September 16th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (groin) limited for Lions on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Seahawks' Rashaad Penny (calf) expected to miss "a few weeks" September 13th, 2021
- Tyler Lockett scorches Colts for 2 touchdowns in Seahawks Week 1 win September 12th, 2021
- Seahawks rule out Rashaad Penny (calf) for remainder of Week 1 September 12th, 2021
- Seahawks' Rashaad Penny (calf) limited Thursday September 9th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson feels "better than ever" August 26th, 2021
- Seahawks remain committed to Chris Carson as lead back in 2021 August 23rd, 2021