Drew Lock 'going to try and play' for Broncos on Sunday
Denver Broncos quarterback Drew Lock is "going to try and play" in Sunday's Week 11 game against the Miami Dolphins, reports Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
Lock is expected to be held out of practice until later in the week, but he should be able to play if he gets some reps in without issue. The second-year quarterback has thrown 6 touchdowns and 10 interceptions since returning from injury in Week 6. However, his absence would still be a downgrade for all of the Broncos' pass-catchers. Brett Rypien is the next quarterback up.
Lock is averaging 13.5 FanDuel points per game this season and he owns the second-worst adjust completion percentage among quarterbacks with at least a quarter of their team's dropbacks. Despite his personal struggles, Lock is providing opportunities for Denver's receivers with the second-highest average depth of completion in that same group of quarterbacks.
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) unlikely to be "totally unleashed" against Washington in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Ravens 'going to play all those guys' in four-man backfield September 15th, 2021
- Eagles list Miles Sanders (ankle/rest) as limited on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) DNP on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Odell Beckham (knee) ruled out again for Browns in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jerry Jeudy (ankle) probably out 6 weeks for Broncos September 15th, 2021
- K.J. Hamler joining Broncos' three-wide sets September 14th, 2021
- Broncos place Jerry Jeudy (ankle) on injured reserve September 14th, 2021
- Broncos veterans impressed by "great day" from Teddy Bridgewater September 13th, 2021
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (ankle) sidelined 4 to 6 weeks September 13th, 2021
- Fangio on Denver's Javonte Williams: 'We're not at all against playing him in any situation' September 6th, 2021