Seahawks' Carlos Hyde (hamstring) not listed on final Week 11 injury report
Seattle Seahawks running back Carlos Hyde was not listed on the team's final Week 11 injury report ahead of its Thursday Night Football showdown against the Arizona Cardinals.
Hyde has missed a considerable amount of time with a hamstring injury, but it seems as though he's fully recovered from the nagging ailment. He'll be one of the only healthy running backs out there for the Seahawks, joining DeeJay Dallas and potential practice squad call-up Alex Collins. Chris Carson is listed as questionable while Travis Homer is doubtful.
Arizona currently ranks 18th in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per run play.
- Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) considered week-to-week September 27th, 2021
- Josh Gordon planning to sign with Chiefs September 27th, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (neck) 'not quite there yet' for Colts September 27th, 2021
- Pats' James White out indefinitely with hip subluxation injury September 27th, 2021
- Ravens' Rashod Bateman (core) returning to practice ahead of Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster (ribs) considered day-to-day September 27th, 2021
- Panthers to trade Dan Arnold to Jaguars September 27th, 2021
- Jaguars' Laviska Shenault (shoulder) logs full practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Meyer: Jaguars' D.J. Chark (hand) will be ready for Week 1 August 31st, 2021
- Jacksonville's Marvin Jones (shoulder) 'expected to be full-go' for regular season opener August 25th, 2021
- Jaguars place Travis Etienne (foot) on injured reserve August 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jaguars' Travis Etienne suffered Lisfranc injury August 24th, 2021