Texans' Duke Johnson (illness) doesn't practice Wednesday
Houston Texans running back Duke Johnson did not practice Wednesday.
Johnson is dealing with an illness, but it's not related to COVID-19, according to Sarah Barshop of ESPN. Assuming that's the case, it shouldn't impact his status for Sunday's game against the New England Patriots. Still, keep a close eye on his practice status over the next few days. David Johnson remains on injured reserve, meaning Buddy Howell and C.J. Prosise are the other options at running back.
Our models project Johnson for 58.0 rushing yards, 23.1 receiving yards, 0.4 touchdowns and 12.0 FanDuel points.
- Giants' Nick Gates fractures leg in first quarter Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Steelers' Eric Ebron (hamstring) DNP Thursday September 16th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (groin) limited for Lions on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) limited for Jets Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Miami's Will Fuller (personal) absent on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shoulder) active for Football Team Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Pharaoh Brown (shoulder, ankle) DNP for Houston Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Texans rule out Deshaun Watson for Week 1 game against Jaguars September 10th, 2021
- Mark Ingram expected to feature heavily in Texans' ground game September 8th, 2021
- Texans confirm committee backfield approach August 31st, 2021
- Texans reportedly keeping Deshaun Watson on roster August 31st, 2021
- Texans' Anthony Miller (shoulder) expected back by Week 1-2 August 17th, 2021