Seattle's Alex Collins will not play in Thursday's matchup against Arizona
Seattle Seahawks running back Alex Collins will not be promoted for Week 11's contest against the Arizona Cardinals.
According to Joe Fann, Collins will remain on Seattle's practice squad for Thursday's divisional clash against the Cardinals. In a good matchup against numberFire's 17th ranked run defense, expect Bo Scarbrough and Deejay Dallas to play behind behind Carlos Hyde.
Hyde's current Week 11 projection includes 13.5 rushing attempts for 56.1 yards and 2.8 receptions for 16.7 yards.
- D'Andre Swift (groin) officially questionable for Monday night September 19th, 2021
- Colts "confident" Parris Campbell (abdomen) will play in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Colts' Michael Pittman Jr. (ankle) expected to play Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Elijah Mitchell "expected" to lead 49ers' backfield Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Rams' Sony Michel not guaranteed a larger role in Week 2 showdown with Colts September 18th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) ruled out for Week 2 September 18th, 2021
- D'Wayne Eskridge (concussion) doubtful for Seahawks Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Rashaad Penny (calf) doubtful for Seahawks in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Seahawks' Rashaad Penny (calf) expected to miss "a few weeks" September 13th, 2021
- Tyler Lockett scorches Colts for 2 touchdowns in Seahawks Week 1 win September 12th, 2021
- Seahawks rule out Rashaad Penny (calf) for remainder of Week 1 September 12th, 2021
- Seahawks' Rashaad Penny (calf) limited Thursday September 9th, 2021