Packers' Jaire Alexander (concussion/hand) now practicing in full
Green Bay Packers defensive back Jaire Alexander (concussion/hand) was upgraded to a full participant at Thursday's practice for Week 11 against the Indianapolis Colts.
Alexander was upgraded after being limited on Wednesday, firmly putting him on track to return from his one-game absence. He will likely be tasked with shutting down T.Y. Hilton while the taller Kevin King figures to take care of covering Colts' rookie wideout Michael Pittman Jr. (6'4").
Alexander has earned Pro Football Focus' No. 1 cover grade among all cornerbacks this season. numberFire's models currently project Hilton for 8.9 FanDuel points versus the Packers and he has a salary of $5,400 on the Week 11 main slate.
- Amari Cooper (ribs) turns in limited session for Cowboys September 23rd, 2021
- Rams holding Darrell Henderson out with rib injury September 23rd, 2021
- Dalvin Cook (ankle) absent for Vikings again September 23rd, 2021
- Trey Sermon (concussion) in non-contact jersey again for 49ers September 23rd, 2021
- Carson Wentz (ankles) expected to miss Colts game Sunday September 23rd, 2021
- Giants' Evan Engram (calf) returns to limited practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Packers' Robert Tonyan scores first touchdown September 21st, 2021
- Green Bay uses A.J. Dillon sparingly in win September 21st, 2021
- Davante Adams paces Packers in victory September 21st, 2021
- Aaron Rodgers rebounds with 4 touchdowns as Packers roll September 21st, 2021
- Aaron Jones scores 4 times in Packers win September 21st, 2021
- Packers shutting down Za'Darius Smith (back) 'for a while' September 17th, 2021