Seattle's Travis Homer (wrist, knee, thumb) out on Thursday
Seattle Seahawks running back Travis Homer (wrist, knee, thumb) will not play in Week 11's game against the Arizona Cardinals.
Homer is not available on Thursday night after missing Wednesday's practice with multiple injuries. Expect Deejay Dallas and Bo Scarbrough to play backup roles behind Carlos Hyde.
According to numberFire's models, the Arizona Cardinals present an average matchup against the run, ranking 11th in FanDuel points allowed to running backs.
- X-rays for Bucs' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) come back negative September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Giovani Bernard "day-to-day" with a sprained MCL September 27th, 2021
- Rams "hopeful" Darrell Henderson (ribs) will return for Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Scott Miller dealing with "pretty severe" turf toe September 27th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) considered week-to-week September 27th, 2021
- Josh Gordon planning to sign with Chiefs September 27th, 2021
- Chris Carson scores twice for Seahawks in loss September 20th, 2021
- D'Wayne Eskridge (concussion) doubtful for Seahawks Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Rashaad Penny (calf) doubtful for Seahawks in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Seahawks' Rashaad Penny (calf) expected to miss "a few weeks" September 13th, 2021
- Tyler Lockett scorches Colts for 2 touchdowns in Seahawks Week 1 win September 12th, 2021
- Seahawks rule out Rashaad Penny (calf) for remainder of Week 1 September 12th, 2021