Myles Garrett going on COVID-19 list, out for Browns Week 11
The Cleveland Browns announced they will place defensive end Myles Garrett on the reserve/COVID-19 list.
Garrett will miss Sunday's Week 11 matchup against the Philadelphia Eagles. That should bode well for Carson Wentz, Miles Sanders, and the rest of the Eagles' offense. Garrett leads the league in sacks (9.5) and fumbles forced (4).
Garrett has earned the No. 5 overall defensive grade and No. 4 pass-rushing grade from Pro Football Focus among all defensive ends/edge rushers this season. The Eagles' offensive line is No. 21 in pass blocking.
- Chiefs' Le'Veon Bell (knee) officially inactive for Sunday's AFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) active for AFC Championship showdown with Buffalo January 24th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) ruled out for Sunday's AFC Championship game against Bills January 24th, 2021
- Packers' Aaron Jones (chest) questionable to return to NFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Bucs' Antoine Winfield Jr. (ankle) out for Sunday January 24th, 2021
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes dealing with turf toe January 24th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) active Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Browns activate LG Joel Bitonio from reserve/COVID-19 list January 15th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) doesn't practice on Thursday January 14th, 2021
- Denzel Ward activated for Browns ahead of Divisional Round January 13th, 2021
- Browns' Jack Conklin (hamstring) considered day-to-day January 11th, 2021