Drew Lock (ribs) questionable for Denver versus Dolphins
Denver Broncos quarterback Drew Lock (ribs) is questionable for Week 11 against the Miami Dolphins.
Lock is battling a muscle strain and bruising near his ribs, but he was able to practice this week and seemingly should be available for Sunday. It's a suboptimal matchup against an elite defense that just limited Justin Herbert to under 200 passing yards for the first time in his career. Brett Rypien will make the start if Lock can't go.
Lock is the QB22 in numberFire's Week 11 fantasy rankings and has a salary of $6,800 on FanDuel's main slate. Our models project him for 16.5 FanDuel points against a Dolphins team that ranks fifth in schedule-adjusted defense.
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) unlikely to be "totally unleashed" against Washington in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Ravens 'going to play all those guys' in four-man backfield September 15th, 2021
- Eagles list Miles Sanders (ankle/rest) as limited on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) DNP on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Odell Beckham (knee) ruled out again for Browns in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jerry Jeudy (ankle) probably out 6 weeks for Broncos September 15th, 2021
- K.J. Hamler joining Broncos' three-wide sets September 14th, 2021
- Broncos place Jerry Jeudy (ankle) on injured reserve September 14th, 2021
- Broncos veterans impressed by "great day" from Teddy Bridgewater September 13th, 2021
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (ankle) sidelined 4 to 6 weeks September 13th, 2021
- Fangio on Denver's Javonte Williams: 'We're not at all against playing him in any situation' September 6th, 2021