Chiefs' Tyreek Hill posts 11/102 receiving line with touchdown in win over Oakland
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill had a big game in the team's wild 35-31 win against the Oakland Raiders on Sunday Night Football.
Hill is known for his game-breaking speed and big-play ability, so it was surprising to see him fail to break even 10 yards a catch against a weak Raiders secondary. Still, the 26-year-old human dynamo dominated, hauling in 11 of his 14 targets for 102 yards and a touchdown. As long as he and quarterback Patrick Mahomes are healthy throughout the rest of the season, the sky's the limit.
With 21.5 FanDuel points, Hill currently ranks 4th among all Week 11 receivers. Right now, our models project him for 13.99 next week against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- Jared Goff (thumb) not listed on Rams' Divisional playoff injury report January 14th, 2021
- Rams' John Wolford (neck) ruled out for Saturday's playoff matchup against Green Bay January 14th, 2021
- Rams list Cooper Kupp (knee) as questionable for Saturday's Divisional playoff contest against Packers January 14th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) remains sidelined on Thursday January 14th, 2021
- Jacksonville names Urban Meyer as head coach January 14th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) doesn't practice on Thursday January 14th, 2021
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) DNP on Thursday January 14th, 2021
- Sammy Watkins (calf) sidelined at Chiefs practice January 14th, 2021
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip, ankle) limited participant on Wednesday January 13th, 2021
- Chiefs' Le'Veon Bell (knee) expected to take back seat to Darwin Thompson in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill (hamstring) out for Week 17's game against Chargers January 1st, 2021
- Kansas City's Le'Veon Bell (knee) limited on Friday, questionable in Week 17 January 1st, 2021